Routes off the Streets (RTS) is the specialist service for people rough sleeping in Camden.
They provide a range of services through their 7-day-a-week outreach teams and day centre, the ‘RTS Hub’. They work with specialist partners to ensure everyone who is rough sleeping is assessed and given tailored support to rebuild their lives away from the street.
Examples of the support that can be accessed through RTS includes:
- access to safe accommodation
- support with mental and physical health concerns
- immigration advice
- drug and alcohol use advice and support
If you would like to tell us about someone who is rough sleeping, then you can:
- call RTS on 0808 800 0005 (free phone)
- email [email protected]
- search for 'safer streets' in your app store and download the RTS app, ‘Camden Streetsafe’
Please provide details of the person's location and description and we will try to locate them to offer support.