There are a range of hostels and supported housing schemes in Camden for single homeless people with support needs. These are provided by housing associations, voluntary organisations and the Council.
Together, they form a co-ordinated Adult Pathway that supports vulnerable adults who are homeless or threatened with homelessness to achieve and maintain independence.
Adult Pathway services can help you:
- with support and advice related to drug or alcohol use
- improve your physical and mental health
- get new skills and qualifications
- find voluntary work or a paid job
- improve relationships that are important to you
- find independent accommodation