Pay for garden waste collections
Pay to have your garden waste collected every week. You can share collections with neighbours.
Subscription costs are as follows:
- £75 for a 12 month service
- £60 for a 9 month service
Each subscription will provide you with three white garden waste bags or one brown garden waste wheelie bin.
Reduced rates are available for Camden residents aged 65 or older, or those in receipt of 100% Council Tax Support. Please call Veolia on 020 3567 8105 to apply for a concessionary subscription, or find out about other ways to pay.
Where to put your garden waste
You should put your garden waste:
- in your three white bags or brown wheelie bin
- outside the address you used when you registered for collections by 7am on collection day
- within one metre of the front boundary entrance of the property
Garden waste that doesn't fit in your bags or bin won't be collected.
What goes in your garden waste
- grass cuttings
- dead flowers
- garden prunings
- leaves and bark
We can’t collect:
- soil or rubble
- plant pots
- large tree cuttings
- food waste
- any other general rubbish