There are lots of ways to get around in Camden, including by bus and tube (London Underground). These services are run by Transport for London (TfL). To help you find your way around London:
- Download Citymapper, a free app for smartphones
- Look at the map of London Underground
- Plan a journey at tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey
- Plan a bus journey: tfl.gov.uk/maps/bus
Nearest transport services to St Pancras International Station
When you arrive at St Pancras train station, your nearest transport services are:
To get the tube: Kings Cross St Pancras is your nearest tube station where you can access the Circle, Hammersmith and City, Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly and Victoria lines.
Tickets to travel on the bus, tube and tram
You will need to buy a ticket to travel on the TfL system. There are two ways to do this:
- Use your contactless bank card to ‘pay as you go’ as you travel on the bus, tube, tram, DLR, London Overground, most Transport for London Rail, Emirates Air Line and Thames Clippers River Bus service
- Buy an Oyster card. An Oyster card is a pre-pay smart card that you add money to, so you can pay as you travel. You can get an Oyster card:
- An Oyster card costs £5. You can top up your Oyster account online at Oyster.tfl.gov.uk/oyster, or on the TfL Oyster card app.
You can also top up at Oyster Ticket Stops at newsagents in London, ticket machines at all tube, London Overground and most TfL Rail stations.
You must always have a valid ticket when travelling on public transport, otherwise you will be fined.
Free or discounted travel for children
Children and young people might be eligible for free or discounted transport on transport services.
Find out more and apply for Zip travel cards for children and young people at tfl.gov.uk/fares/free-and-discounted-travel