Who we support and how to get in touch
In Camden, we want everyone to be as healthy, active and independent as possible, and to be able to do the things that matter to them.
We know that some people need some support to achieve this. You might want some support with things like connecting to what’s going on in your local community, developing or maintaining relationships with friends and family, or carrying out everyday tasks.
Whatever it is, we will start by having a a conversation with you to find out who you are and what is important to you. We'll work with you to come up with a plan for how we can help you to achieve what it is that you want to achieve. Building on your strengths, interests and values, we'll always focus on what you can do, not what you can't do.
Watch the video to find out more about how we work together with adults in Camden through our 'What Matters' approach.
Who may need care and support?
Adults may need care and support because:
- their health has deteriorated and they need advice and support
- they provide unpaid care for a friend or relative
- their mobility is compromised due to illness, older age or other reasons
- they have a hearing or visual impairment that affects their day to day life
- they have a learning disability or physical disability
- they struggle to look after their personal care and daily living
How to contact us
Find out more about how Adult Social Care can support you by getting in contact with us on:
Phone: 020 7974 4000, and select option 1
Textphone: 020 7974 6866
Email: [email protected]
Also, our Camden Care Choices website offers lots of advice, as well as information on local services, and guidance.