About the vaccine
The COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective. Getting vaccinated gives you the best protection against coronavirus and serious illness. On these pages you will find information about the vaccine to support you to make an informed choice. This includes downloadable and shareable content in a range of translated and accessible formats.
Book your vaccine
Everyone aged five and over is eligible and can choose to get vaccinated in one of the following ways:
- Book your appointment through the NHS booking system, online via nhs.uk/coronavirus or by calling 119 for free. When you call 119, you can speak to a translator if you need to.
- Visit a walk-in vaccination clinic or our vaccination bus – For opening times, visit camden.gov.uk/getting-the-vaccine.
- If you want to book your vaccination appointment and you have difficulties communicating or hearing, or you are a British Sign Language (BSL) user, you can use textphone 18001 119 or the NHS 119 BSL interpreter service.
- If you or your child aged five and over is unvaccinated and clinically vulnerable, please speak to your GP about getting the vaccine as soon as possible
- If you need any other support to book, call the Council on 020 7974 4444 (option 9)
If you have questions about the vaccine you can also drop by a vaccination clinic or visit Camden's vaccine bus and speak to one of the vaccinators.