- what's new
- Get active
- what's on
- green directory
If the arrival of spring and light evenings inspires you to get out more, find out how you can love getting active in Camden. Enjoy a walk in our beautiful parks, come to a free class at our sports centres or try an outdoor gym.
- Keats House added the event The Day the Grass Came - and Unmade Roads on 31st May 13
- Keats House added the event Getting Started in Life Writing on 31st May 13
- Keats House added the event Illustrating the Immortal Bird on 31st May 13
- Keats House added the event International Voices with Parnussus Poets & Guests on 30th May 13
- Keats House added the event Creative Writing - Between the Lines on 30th May 13
- RT @roundhouseldn: Amazing shot from last night's #FlamingLips gig. Just incredible. t.co/CcnUcB2NJ6
- RT @roundhouseldn: Extra tix available #FlamingLips rescheduled gig next Mon - one of bands to see before you die... t.co/a7UWTmz7sh
- RT @uclevents: Join @GrantMuseum this #halfterm to discover all things creepy crawly t.co/CgYqom99qH 1-5pm 27 May - 1 June...
- RT @vantagenw: Don't forget it's #CamdenLockFriday at @camdenmarketorg tomorrow! t.co/363t7SqSW3 for details.
- RT @popchoir: It's #popchoir night in #Camden so join us for a FREE taster session! t.co/orPccKOlRF @LoveCamden