Top 10 Music Video's filmed in Camden
Camden Is...looking at our creative history of Camden, for our London Borough of Culture Bid. Here are some iconic music video's that have used Camden as their key location and captured the rebellious spirit of the Borough. Camden continues to inspire the next generations music leaders through organisations like Roundhouse, KoKo and venues like the Jazz cafe.
Did we miss anything? Share you favorite Camden music video's on social media using #CamdenIs!
1. Camden Town by Suggs, shot in Camden Town
2. Saturday Night by Suede was shot in Holborn Tube Station
3. Wannabe by the Spice Girls, filmed in the Renaissance Hotel, St. Pancras
4. Nobody Really Cares if You Don’t Go to the Party by Courtney Barnett, filmed in Camden Town
5. Calling Me by J Hus at Alexandra Estate
6. Baggy Trousers by Madness, shot in Kentish Town Church of England school in Kentish Town, Islington in North London
7. New Song by Howard Jones, filmed in Holborn
8. Somewhere Else by Razorlight, filmed at Northumberland Arms, 141 Kings Cross Road, WC1X 9BJ
9. What’s Your Problem? by local artist Tommas
10. Zayn Malik and Taylor Swift shot their music video for I Don't Wanna Live Forever in Kings Cross